Start or advance a career in the nation’s largest industry by earning a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration online or in evening classes.
The business side of healthcare is often as important as the medical side. Our Healthcare Administration bachelor’s degree will provide you with the industry knowledge needed to ensure a healthcare organization runs efficiently while providing high-quality care. Take your career further.
At a Glance
As little as 2.3 years depending on transferred credits
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students who want to start or advance a career on the business side of the healthcare industry
- Business professionals looking to move into a healthcare career
- Those who enjoy solving complex business issues
- Hospital Administrator
- Practice Manager
- Insurance Company Analyst
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Facility Operations Specialist
- Lab Manager
- Healthcare Office Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our degree program in Healthcare Administration, you will gain insight into the American healthcare system and an understanding of its many unique business constraints and opportunities. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to:
- Formulate decisions utilizing Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Analyze the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Apply business support tools to decision-making.
- Discuss structure, operations, and financing alternatives in the healthcare industry.
- Explore the legal and regulatory environments of healthcare.
What I most appreciated about the University of Mary’s Healthcare Administration program was the flexibility of online courses and the option to attend five- or eight-week courses, rather than traditional 12-week courses. The online courses allowed me to continue working full-time and spend time with my family. I was also able to adjust my workload as needed. Some semesters I took 15 credits while other semesters I took three credits; at one point I took 12 weeks off for maternity leave.Class of 2019
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Tuition: $450/credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester