Leadership in Nursing Graduate Certificate
If you are a nursing professional interested in moving into a leadership role, the University of Mary’s Leadership in Nursing Certificate will provide you with the solid foundation in management you need to successfully lead teams of healthcare professionals.
Gain the skills you need to lead with this 9-credit, 15-week graduate certificate program. Designed for working professionals, this accelerated, flexible program can be completed fully online.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Nursing professionals considering a leadership role who want to grow their management skills
- Nurse managers who want to gain skills they will use to influence others and build effective teams
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MSN/MBA dual degree
- Nurse Manager
- Clinic Manager
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
What You’ll Learn
- How to make strategic, evidence-based decisions on matters of healthcare quality, patient safety, population health, and healthcare informatics/technologies.
- Modeling behaviors that effectively advocate efforts to promote positive patient outcomes and advance the nursing profession.
- How to embrace a leadership style that fosters a spirit of community, promotes adaptability, focuses on patient-centered decision making, and establishes innovative practices that sustain high-quality care.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Tuition: $450/credit
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit