Human Resource Management Specialization
Boost your career—and the human resource operations of your organization—by earning an evening or online MBA with a Human Resource Management specialization.
Employees are the most important resource in every company. Our Master’s of Business Administration with a Human Resource Management specialization will strengthen the quantitative and operational skills you need to help organizations run their human resources departments as efficiently and effectively as possible. Take your career further.
Take the First Step
Get in touch with any questions or submit the simple application for admission.
After acceptance to the university as a candidate for graduate studies, we will assist you every step of the way toward acceptance into your academic program so you can enroll and begin your classes!
At a Glance
As little as 16 months
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Human Resource Assistants/Associates
- Business Managers
- Other business professionals seeking to advance into the operational side of human resource management
- Human Resource Manager
- HR Consultant
- Personnel Development Specialist
- Compensation Specialist
- VP of Human Resources
What You’ll Learn
In our MBA with a Human Resource Management specialization, you will gain advanced quantitative knowledge focused on the successful operations of businesses, with an in-depth examination of the processes and best practices of human resource management. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Formulate innovative human resource management solutions which align with an organization’s strategic goals.
- Propose practices and policies which integrate various human resource management issues in a manner to aid an organization in the attainment of competitive advantage.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Handle operational tasks focused on accounting and finance.
- Understand business processes and how to modify them for different situations.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
Your first step is to get in touch with any questions or submit the simple application for admission. After acceptance to the University as a candidate for graduate studies, we will assist you every step of the way toward acceptance into your academic program so you can enroll and begin your classes!
Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS
- Tuition: $560/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology fee: $43 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester
The University of Mary is committed to putting your educational goals within reach. Learn what scholarships you qualify for.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the graduate program:
- Official transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Graduated from the University of Mary? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.