Project Management Specialization
An evening or online MBA with a Project Management specialization will enhance your budgeting, accounting, and operational skills needed to start or advance a project management career.
Delivering projects on time and on budget requires a lot of coordination ability—and strong quantitative skills, as well. Our Master’s of Business Administration with a specialization in Project Management provides you with the know-how you need to handle the management and financial operations of projects across a full spectrum of industries. Graduate with 700 hours toward your certification in project management (PMP®) and take your career further.
At a Glance
As little as 15 months
Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings MT; and Fort Riley, KS
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Business Executives and Associates
- Business Managers
- Small-Business Owners
- Procedurally minded business professionals
- Aspiring or current project managers looking to expand their skills
- All other business professionals who want to gain advanced quantitative skills they can use in executing projects on deadline and on budget
- Construction Project Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Advertising Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Chief Operations Officer
What You’ll Learn
In our MBA with a Project Management specialization, you will gain advanced quantitative knowledge focused on the successful operations of businesses, with an in-depth examination of the processes and best practices of project management. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Assess best project management practices in order to lead ethically and professionally.
- Lead projects from a strategic perspective by aligning project goals within the broader organizational goals.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Handle operational tasks focused on accounting and finance.
- Understand business processes and how to modify them for different situations.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have an undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
To complete application, please provide:
Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you graduate with your bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact your admissions representative to learn more.
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings MT; and Fort Riley, KS
- Tuition: $520/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester