Master of Science in Business (MS)
An evening or online MS in Business will help you gain the leadership skills and managerial strategies you need to succeed at a supervisory level.
Businesses need strong leaders. Our Master of Science in Business is designed to prepare you to lead teams in ways that are as effective as they are proficient. Earn your MS in Business and take your career further.
Take the First Step
Get in touch with any questions or submit the simple application for admission.
After acceptance to the university as a candidate for graduate studies, we will assist you every step of the way toward acceptance into your academic program so you can enroll and begin your classes!
At a Glance
As little as 16 months
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Business professionals seeking career advancement into a supervisory role
- Those interested in acquiring leadership skills
- Go-getters seeking the qualitative skills needed to make good management decisions
- Department Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Vice President
- C-Suite Executive
- Business Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Small Business Owner
What You’ll Learn
In our MS in Business program, you will enhance your advanced business and managerial skills. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Take on leadership roles within your organization.
- Apply advanced management strategies to improve employee productivity and business results.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using qualitative methodology.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
Being a graduate student has been character building for me. The coursework has provided the opportunity to take what I am learning in graduate studies and apply those principles to my career. It has been great being able to make a difference in my profession and grow at the same time. It is a win-win that I am grateful for!RN, CNO, Jamestown Regional Medical Center
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; and Fort Riley, KS
If you are serving or have served our country, we sincerely thank you. Our military services office is here to work closely with active duty, retired, reserve, and eligible family members qualified for military benefits. Learn how we can help you with the application process and review the benefits you have earned.
- Tuition: $520/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology fee: $30 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester
For a full list of fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the graduate program:
- Official transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Graduated from the University of Mary? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.