An evening or online MS in Business will help you gain the leadership skills and managerial strategies you need to succeed at a supervisory level.
Businesses need strong leaders. Our Master of Science in Business is designed to prepare you to lead teams in ways that are as effective as they are proficient. Earn your MS in Business and take your career further.
At a Glance
As little as 15 months
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Business professionals seeking career advancement into a supervisory role
- Those interested in acquiring leadership skills
- Go-getters seeking the qualitative skills needed to make good management decisions
- Department Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Vice President
- C-Suite Executive
- Business Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Small Business Owner
What You’ll Learn
In our MS in Business program, you will enhance your advanced business and managerial skills. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Take on leadership roles within your organization.
- Apply advanced management strategies to improve employee productivity and business results.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using qualitative methodology.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
Being a graduate student has been character building for me. The coursework has provided the opportunity to take what I am learning in graduate studies and apply those principles to my career. It has been great being able to make a difference in my profession and grow at the same time. It is a win-win that I am grateful for!RN, CNO, Jamestown Regional Medical Center
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have an undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
To complete application, please provide:
Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you graduate with your bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact your admissions representative to learn more.
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; and Fort Riley, KS
- Tuition: $520/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester