A Master of Project Management with a Healthcare specialization will provide you with the strategies needed to manage complex projects in healthcare organizations.
Healthcare is one of the most complex industries, requiring project managers to understand the intricacies of delivering projects on time and on budget and the unique requirements of the healthcare industry. Our Master of Project Management with a specialization in Healthcare offers the expertise you need to thrive as a project manager in this complex and rapidly-growing industry.
At a Glance
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Schedulers
- Administrative Assistants
- Any other professional who wants to gain expert-level project management skills applicable to the healthcare industry
- Project Manager for a health system, insurance agency, or pharmaceutical company
- Senior Project Manager
- Chief Project Officer
- Project Portfolio Manager
- Head of Projects
- Project Portfolio Office Executive
- Program Management Office Executive
What You’ll Learn
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the University of Mary offers a Master in Project Management with a Healthcare specialization that focuses on high-level skills and expert knowledge you can immediately apply to a project management career in the healthcare industry. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Develop detailed and big-picture project management solutions that conform to the requirements and regulations of the healthcare industry.
- Integrate decisions utilizing Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Evaluate the contemporary healthcare environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using methodology as derived from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide).
Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI)
As a Registered Education Provider, the University of Mary is approved to offer training in project management to meet the educational needs of project managers.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
Your first step is to apply for candidacy by submitting the application for admission. Candidacy means you are on your way to completing the admissions process! You will need to be accepted into your program before you can enroll in classes.
Upon receiving candidacy you will need to submit the following to be considered for admissions into a graduate program:
- Official transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Graduated from the University of Mary? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Tuition: $520 per credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester