Advance your career by learning how to improve organizational operations with a Business Operations specialization.
Gain the knowledge and experience needed to manage the administrative complexities of today’s businesses. From accounting practices to shipping schedules, how smoothly—and smartly—a business operates affects its chances for success. Learn how to ensure your organization is functioning at its highest level.
What You’ll Learn
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the University of Mary offers a Master of Project Management with a Business Operations specialization that focuses on advanced project management strategies as well as operational best practices, giving you a comprehensive understanding of business process. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Oversee business operations in ways that meet organizational goals.
- Handle operational tasks focused on accounting and finance.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.