A Project Management specialization will enhance your budgeting, accounting, and operational skills needed to start or advance a project management career.
Delivering projects on time and on budget requires a lot of coordination ability—and strong quantitative skills, as well. We provide you with the know-how you need to handle the management and financial operations of projects across a full spectrum of industries.
Graduate with 700 hours toward your certification in project management (PMP®) and take your career further.
What You’ll Learn
In our MBA with a Project Management specialization, you will gain advanced quantitative knowledge focused on the successful operations of businesses, with an in-depth examination of the processes and best practices of project management. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Assess best project management practices in order to lead ethically and professionally.
- Lead projects from a strategic perspective by aligning project goals within the broader organizational goals.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Handle operational tasks focused on accounting and finance.
- Understand business processes and how to modify them for different situations.