Gain the skills you need to manage human resource projects and programs at a senior level.
From compensation programs to personnel development initiatives, the field of human resources needs upper-level project managers who can ensure projects meet their objectives. Become the kind of upper-level HR project manager that helps organizations truly succeed.
What You’ll Learn
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the University of Mary offers a Master of Project Management with a Human Resource Management specialization that focuses on advanced strategies you can immediately apply to projects within an HR department. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Manage human resource projects in a manner that efficiently meets organizational goals and advances employee performance.
- Integrate decisions utilizing Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Evaluate the contemporary business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using methodology as derived from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide).