Advance to the top ranks of the project management field, moving into even more complex and demanding leadership roles and achieve your goals.
There’s one truth in every industry: to stay in business, you have to consistently deliver projects on time and on budget. While having the ability to manage projects can give anyone’s career a boost, our Managerial Leadership specialization will prepare you for even greater leadership challenges.
Please Note: This specialization is optional for the Master of Project Management (MPM) program.
What You’ll Learn
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the University of Mary offers a Master of Project Management with a Managerial Leadership specialization that focuses on advanced project management strategies while developing your leadership abilities. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Apply principles of ethical and effective leadership.
- Integrate decisions utilizing Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using methodology as derived from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide).