In addition to the completed application, application fee, and college transcripts, please submit the following information for acceptance into the MSN to DNP in Organizational Leadership program.
- Two references (references should include one former or current supervisor, prior college faculty, or current colleague)
- Verification of clinical/practicum hours completed as part of a master’s program in one of the following ways:
- The clinical/practicum hours completed in the master’s program are clearly identified on the transcript
- Syllabi for the clinical/practicum courses and identification of the clinical/practicum hours
- Letter from an official from the institution where the master’s degree was granted verifying the clinical/practicum hours
- Completed Master's Degree Preceptor-Supervised Clinical Hours Verification form
- If your MSN program did not include these clinical/practicum hours, you will be required to complete them as part of your doctorate program of study.
Students enrolled in their first semester of graduate Nursing studies will be required to complete a criminal background and sign a criminal background disclosure statement. Criminal background reports will undergo administrative review within the Division of Nursing. Certain convictions may be considered a disqualifying factor for academic progression in the Graduate Nursing Program.
Most clinical agencies require criminal background information. Students should be aware that offenses on their criminal background may prevent clinical placement or practical experiences at various agencies and therefore may impact their academic progression.