Special Education Director Credential
Earn your Special Education Director Credential to advance your career and serve children and families in your community.
We offer the courses required for the Special Education Director Credential issued by the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction. Students are able to begin coursework in the fall, spring, or summer semesters with our flexible, online courses.
At a Glance
Personalized for each student
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
Special educators who are ready to expand their skills and become leaders in their school district, as they serve children and families more effectively.
- Special Education Director
- Completed application
- Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Did you previously graduate from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcripts for you! Contact your admissions representative today to learn more!
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Tuition: $595/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit