Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate
Enhance your skills as an HR professional with the Human Resource Management Certificate program.
Based on the body of knowledge defined by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), this online certificate program is designed to help take your HR skills to the next level.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- HR professionals looking to improve their leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA or MS in Business with a human resource specialization.
- Business managers and owners seeking a better understanding of HR issues.
- Human Resource Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Specialist
- Training and Development Manager
- Compensation Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- HR Consultant
What You’ll Learn
- The principles and laws of collective bargaining and labor relations.
- Developing, negotiating, and managing labor contracts.
- Using compensation as a strategic business tool.
- How to develop and nurture talent within your organization.
- Assessing needs and developing training programs that get results.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Did you graduate from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcripts for you! Contact your admissions representative today to learn more!
Note: Current students with senior status (greater than 90 semester credits earned) may enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit