Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate
Enhance your skills as an HR professional with the Human Resource Management Certificate program.
Based on the body of knowledge defined by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), this online certificate program is designed to help take your HR skills to the next level.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- HR professionals looking to improve their leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA or MS in Business with a human resource specialization.
- Business managers and owners seeking a better understanding of HR issues.
- Human Resource Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Specialist
- Training and Development Manager
- Compensation Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- HR Consultant
What You’ll Learn
- The principles and laws of collective bargaining and labor relations.
- Developing, negotiating, and managing labor contracts.
- Using compensation as a strategic business tool.
- How to develop and nurture talent within your organization.
- Assessing needs and developing training programs that get results.
If you are serving or have served our country, we sincerely thank you. Our military services office is here to work closely with active duty, retired, reserve, and eligible family members qualified for military benefits. Learn how we can help you with the application process and review the benefits you have earned.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology fee: $30 per credit
For a full list of fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]