We understand that the idea of going back to school can seem overwhelming. That’s why we’re committed to providing the support and flexibility you need to meet your educational goals. We do so in an environment that’s forward-thinking and rooted in traditional, faith-based values.
Admissions & Aid
Learn Online or On Site
We put higher education within your reach. Every one of our degree programs is available entirely or partially online, giving you the ability to learn wherever you are. In addition, we offer evening courses at six different locations. With most programs, when you enroll, you can choose to earn your degree completely online, completely in an evening classroom program, or through a combination of both — whatever works best for you and your life.
The online learning programs at the University of Mary provide a clear sense of community for learners. The course work is clearly laid out, evenly spread throughout the weeks. Instructors are highly responsive. The underlying vision of servant leadership is readily visible in all interactions. The University of Mary engenders a learning community of respect to all.
When You Enroll, You’ll Enjoy...
- A Quality Education – Our university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commision and our faculty members are experts in their field.
- Affordability – We’re one of the most affordable private universities in the nation and we’ll work with you and your employer to facilitate any eligible reimbursement programs.
- Convenience – You can arrange your classes around your personal schedule.
- Time-Saving Opportunities – You can transfer credits from another college or earn credit for your work experience.
- Results – A degree from University of Mary gives you the real-world knowledge you need to reach your career and personal goals.