Expand Your Network. Connect with Leaders.
Addressing the challenges and opportunities that currently exist in our state has never been more important. North Dakota needs strong leaders who can effectively guide our state’s private, public, and non-profit sectors to ensure that we continue to grow and sustain a prosperous future.
We designed Leadership ND to support those who are ready to meet this need. Connected, informed, and forward-thinking, our participants gain advanced leadership skills, explore major issues facing leaders today, and participate in high-level networking opportunities.
The Leadership North Dakota Institute is presented by the Leadership North Dakota Board, the Gary Tharaldson School of Business, and the University of Mary Workforce Development.
What You’ll Gain
- An in-depth understanding of the major issues facing North Dakota’s leaders today
- Challenges include diversity and inclusion, mental health, law and order, hyper-partisanship, and crisis leadership
- Access to organizations, sectors, and industries across the state
- Connections with experts and proven leaders throughout the state
- Support and feedback from mentors and peers as you develop and bring quality business decisions to your organization
- A framework for implementing business decisions through our advanced leadership curriculum