Bachelor of Science in Business Management
A bachelor’s degree in Business Management will help you gain the skills you need to lead business teams and departments.
The quality of a company’s management impacts the bottom line. Our Business Management bachelor’s degree will give you the skills and managerial strategies you need to positively influence your business as a servant leader—and advance your career. Be a force for good.
At a Glance
As little as 1.6 years depending on transferred credits
Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students who want to gain real-world business management skills
- Students who want to move toward earning an MS in Business
- Business professionals without a bachelor's degree who want to rise into management
- Those with a desire to lead
- Anyone who enjoys personnel development
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Program Analyst
- Operations Consultant
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
What You’ll Learn
When you choose a Business Management degree, you will gain a broad base of knowledge and study of such topics as qualitative factors in management and leadership, communication, organizational behavior, organizational development, HR management, operations, corporate social responsibility and ethics, and project management. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Analyze the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Apply business support tools to decision-making.
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate culture and the responsibilities of the manager to support and improve that culture.
The Business Management program at the University of Mary is affordable, packed with competitive curriculums, and each prerequisite is tethered to a higher-level course – it speaks success! There are well-paying, reputable jobs available on completion, and I know the University of Mary plays a big role in helping graduates find jobs. One can never go wrong with a degree in Business Management; it is sought after in our evolving era.Class of 2019
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
We welcome transfer students from regionally accredited community and junior colleges and four-year colleges and universities. If you’ve ever been enrolled in any such institution, you are a transfer student. To apply, we ask that you submit the following:
- A formal application for admission
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every college previously attended.
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
Prospective students with at least 24 transferable credits must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher. If you have fewer than 24 transfer hours to evaluate, we also require the following to determine your opportunity for success:
- Academic transcript(s) from high school or GED transcript (if applicable) and any college(s) concurrently attended during high school.
- An official score report from the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination (if you are under 21).
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
- Tuition: $450/credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester