A bachelor’s degree in Business Management will help you gain the skills you need to lead business teams and departments.
The quality of a company’s management impacts the bottom line. Our Business Management bachelor’s degree will give you the skills and managerial strategies you need to positively influence your business as a servant leader—and advance your career. Be a force for good.
At a Glance
As little as 1.6 years depending on transferred credits
Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students who want to gain real-world business management skills
- Students who want to move toward earning an MS in Business
- Business professionals without a bachelor's degree who want to rise into management
- Those with a desire to lead
- Anyone who enjoys personnel development
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Program Analyst
- Operations Consultant
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
What You’ll Learn
When you choose a Business Management degree, you will gain a broad base of knowledge and study of such topics as qualitative factors in management and leadership, communication, organizational behavior, organizational development, HR management, operations, corporate social responsibility and ethics, and project management. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Analyze the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Apply business support tools to decision-making.
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate culture and the responsibilities of the manager to support and improve that culture.
The Business Management program at the University of Mary is affordable, packed with competitive curriculums, and each prerequisite is tethered to a higher-level course – it speaks success! There are well-paying, reputable jobs available on completion, and I know the University of Mary plays a big role in helping graduates find jobs. One can never go wrong with a degree in Business Management; it is sought after in our evolving era.Class of 2019
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Evening courses at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
- Tuition: $450/credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester