An online bachelor’s degree in Psychology will provide insights you can use to start or advance a career in any profession where understanding human behavior is an asset.
From treating depression to predicting the buying habits of consumers, psychology has many applications. Our Psychology bachelor’s program offers a look at those applications, the theories behind them, and where psychological study may lead next. Take your career further by understanding human thought and behavior.
At a Glance
As few as 1.3 years depending on transferred credits
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students looking to gain an understanding of human thought and behavior and move into one of the many psychology-related fields
- Students who want to move toward earning a master's or doctorate in psychology or counseling
- Anyone interested in the workings of the human mind
- Psychiatric Technician
- Case Manager
- Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Lab Assistant
What You’ll Learn
Through our Psychology program, you’ll gain an understanding of the fundamentals of human thought and behavior and learn how different fields apply psychological research to address real-world problems. Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to:
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge and comprehension of the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, historical trends, and empirical findings of psychology.
- Apply scientific reasoning and problem-solving skills, including following effective research methods.
- Demonstrate ethically and socially responsible behaviors in a landscape that involves increasing diversity.
- Demonstrate competence in writing and in oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply psychology-specific content and skills, effective self-reflection, project-management skills, teamwork skills, and career preparation.
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Tution: $450 per credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit