We welcome transfer students from regionally accredited community and junior colleges and four-year colleges and universities. If you’ve ever been enrolled in any such institution, you are a transfer student. The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the undergraduate program:
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every college previously attended.
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective students with at least 24 transferable credits must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher. If you have fewer than 24 transfer hours to evaluate, we also require the following to determine your opportunity for success:
- Academic transcript(s) from high school or GED transcript (if applicable) and any college(s) concurrently attended during high school.
- An official score report from the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination (if you are under 21).
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.