Information Technology Management
With an evening or online bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management, you will position yourself for one of the many careers in IT.
The digital age produces a lot of jobs, from positions at big tech companies to consultants serving small businesses. Our Information Technology Management bachelor’s degree prepares you to succeed and lead organizations in meeting their IT-related goals.
At a Glance
As little as 1.3 years depending on transferred credits
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students seeking broad-based IT knowledge applicable to most IT careers
- Business professionals wanting to move into an IT career
- Anyone interested in computer systems
- Those with a technical mind
- Systems Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Computer/Network Support Specialist
- IT Department Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our Information Technology Management program, you’ll gain practical knowledge about computer systems and networks, while having the opportunity to experience online, interactive labs that use simulations to teach core IT concepts. Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to:
- Apply the basic principles of cyber defense.
- Effectively use networking technology and protocols to provide a secure network for users to operate in.
- Apply basic operating systems concepts.
- Administer systems in a responsible and ethical form.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Tution: $450 per credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester