An online bachelor’s in University Studies will help you gain the broad-based education you need to qualify for a position in many top industries.
Today, a bachelor’s degree is often required for entry into the professional world. With our University Studies bachelor’s program, you can transfer in a significant number of credits and get credit for your work experience, allowing you to complete your bachelor’s in as little time as possible. It’s the smart way to get the degree credentials you need.
At a Glance
As little as 1 year depending on transferred credits
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students who want to gain a broad-based education applicable to many careers
- Professionals who need a bachelor's degree to advance in their career
- Students lacking only a few credits for their bachelor's
- Those who want a degree for personal enrichment
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Retail Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Warehouse Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our University Studies program, you’ll gain a broad base of knowledge spanning such subjects as history, English, science, and the arts. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to:
- Demonstrate a general understanding of how different disciplines interrelate.
- Apply critical-thinking skills to the decision-making process.
- Communicate clearly on a professional level.
- Behave ethically.
- Apply theories and best practices to real-world problems.
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Tuition: $450 per credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit