Bachelor of Science in University Studies
An online bachelor’s in University Studies will help you gain the broad-based education you need to qualify for a position in many top industries.
Today, a bachelor’s degree is often required for entry into the professional world. With our University Studies bachelor’s program, you can transfer in a significant number of credits and get credit for your work experience, allowing you to complete your bachelor’s in as little time as possible. It’s the smart way to get the degree credentials you need.
At a Glance
As little as 1 year depending on transferred credits
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students who want to gain a broad-based education applicable to many careers
- Professionals who need a bachelor's degree to advance in their career
- Students lacking only a few credits for their bachelor's
- Those who want a degree for personal enrichment
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Retail Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Warehouse Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our University Studies program, you’ll gain a broad base of knowledge spanning such subjects as history, English, science, and the arts. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to:
- Demonstrate a general understanding of how different disciplines interrelate.
- Apply critical-thinking skills to the decision-making process.
- Communicate clearly on a professional level.
- Behave ethically.
- Apply theories and best practices to real-world problems.
We welcome transfer students from regionally accredited community and junior colleges and four-year colleges and universities. If you’ve ever been enrolled in any such institution, you are a transfer student. To apply, we ask that you submit the following:
- A formal application for admission
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every college previously attended.
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
Prospective students with at least 24 transferable credits must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher. If you have fewer than 24 transfer hours to evaluate, we also require the following to determine your opportunity for success:
- Academic transcript(s) from high school or GED transcript (if applicable) and any college(s) concurrently attended during high school.
- An official score report from the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination (if you are under 21).
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.