Teaching and Learning in Nursing Graduate Certificate
If you are a nursing professional interested in moving into an education role, the University of Mary's Teaching and Learning in Nursing Certificate will provide you with the solid foundation you need to successfully teach, assess, and develop curriculum.
Gain the skills you need to teach and lead with this 13-credit graduate certificate program. Designed for working professionals, this accelerated, flexible program can be completed fully online.
At a Glance
13 credits/2 courses
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Nursing professionals considering an education role in academic and health care settings
- Nurses looking to advance their skills to educate patients, students, and other members of health care teams
- Professionals who want to attain graduate credit, but may not be considering a graduate degree
- Nursing Instructor
- Unit Nurse Educator
- Nursing Education Consultant
What You’ll Learn
- Theories of learning, teaching methods, and assessment of learning for effective teaching
- Strategies for curriculum development and program evaluation
- Advance your knowledge of clinical practice in health assessment, pathophysiology, and pharmacology
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Tuition: $450/credit
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit