Virtuous Leadership Graduate Certificate
Enhance your leadership skills by developing your ability to understand and apply the virtues needed in making vital business decisions. With our graduate certificate in Virtuous Leadership, you will be equipped to lead with character.
Achieve business success while remaining ethical and being a force for goodness with this 9-credit, 3-course graduate certificate program. Provided in partnership with the Havard Virtuous Leadership Institute (HVLI), you will gain the foundational understanding of virtue needed to reach your professional goals.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Cost per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Managers who want to improve workplace culture and efficiencies through ethical leadership
- Business leaders who want to use ethical principles to improve an organization's brand
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA, MS in Business, or Master of Project Management (MPM) with a Virtuous Leadership specialization
- C-Suite Executive
- Vice President
What You’ll Learn
- The history of the human quest for happiness.
- Cultural expressions of the quest for happiness through the ages.
- Principles of virtuous leadership.
- Business and Catholic teachings on workplace diversity and discrimination, workplace conditions, privacy, wages, the use of technology, environmental concerns, and corporate social responsibility.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Did you graduate from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcripts for you! Contact your admissions representative today to learn more!
Note: You may enroll in up to 9 credits of graduate courses without a bachelor's degree.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit