Virtuous Leadership Graduate Certificate
Enhance your leadership skills by developing your ability to understand and apply the virtues needed in making vital business decisions. With our graduate certificate in Virtuous Leadership, you will be equipped to lead with character.
Achieve business success while remaining ethical and being a force for goodness with this 9-credit, 3-course graduate certificate program. Provided in partnership with the Havard Virtuous Leadership Institute (HVLI), you will gain the foundational understanding of virtue needed to reach your professional goals.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Managers who want to improve workplace culture and efficiencies through ethical leadership
- Business leaders who want to use ethical principles to improve an organization's brand
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA, MS in Business, or Master of Project Management (MPM) with a Virtuous Leadership specialization
- C-Suite Executive
- Vice President
What You’ll Learn
- The history of the human quest for happiness.
- Cultural expressions of the quest for happiness through the ages.
- Principles of virtuous leadership.
- Business and Catholic teachings on workplace diversity and discrimination, workplace conditions, privacy, wages, the use of technology, environmental concerns, and corporate social responsibility.
If you are serving or have served our country, we sincerely thank you. Our military services office is here to work closely with active duty, retired, reserve, and eligible family members qualified for military benefits. Learn how we can help you with the application process and review the benefits you have earned.
- Tuition: $550/credit
- Technology fee: $30 per credit
For a full list of fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the certificate program:
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]