Earn your Superintendent Credential to advance your career and positively impact your community.
We offer the courses required for the Superintendent Credential, issued by the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction. Students are able to begin coursework in the fall, spring, or summer semesters with our flexible, online courses.
At a Glance
Up to 13 credits/6 classes
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
School administrators who want to strengthen their skills to serve their community more effectively.
- Elementary or secondary school superintendent
For a list of courses for the Loading..., please visit the catalog.
Actual requirements may vary based on current licensure and previous coursework. Final plan of study will be provided upon transcript review.
If you are serving or have served our country, we sincerely thank you. Our military services office is here to work closely with active duty, retired, reserve, and eligible family members qualified for military benefits. Learn how we can help you with the application process and review the benefits you have earned.
- Tuition: $595/credit
- Technology fee: $43 per credit
For a full list of fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted:
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.