Earn your Superintendent Credential to advance your career and positively impact your community.
We offer the courses required for the Superintendent Credential, issued by the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction. Students are able to begin coursework in the fall, spring, or summer semesters with our flexible, online courses.
At a Glance
Up to 13 credits/6 classes
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
School administrators who want to strengthen their skills to serve their community more effectively.
- Elementary or secondary school superintendent
- Completed application
- Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Did you previously graduate from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcripts for you! Contact your admissions representative today to learn more!
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
For a list of courses for this program, visit the catalog.
Actual requirements may vary based on current licensure and previous coursework. Final plan of study will be provided upon transcript review.
- Tuition: $595/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit