MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Healthcare Administration
University of Mary’s MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Healthcare Administration will help you gain the blend of clinical and administrative skills necessary to become a nursing leader or healthcare executive.
In today’s healthcare environment, nursing leaders need a broad background in business and clinical concepts to create impactful change in the industry. Our unique, accelerated Healthcare Administration Dual Degree program gives you the skills to advance in a healthcare organization and excel in a leadership position.
At a Glance
- Evenings in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- BSNs who want to move into top leadership roles
- Nurses seeking to gain advanced nursing and business skills
- Nurse Administrator
- Hospital Executive
- Clinic Executive
- Government Healthcare Agency Administrator
What You’ll Learn
With the University of Mary’s MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Healthcare Administration, you will gain the skills necessary to analyze issues between clinical nursing practice and healthcare administration, offer effective conflict resolution, and provide leadership for practical solutions. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Integrate ethical practices and policies that appropriately address the unique healthcare laws and regulations healthcare organizations must follow.
- Synthesize information through research and data analysis.
- Facilitate change toward high quality, cost-effective, and ethical nursing care delivery systems.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, consumers, and other key stakeholders to effect needed change in healthcare delivery systems.
- Incorporate service and Benedictine values into nursing leadership practices.
- Evaluate current domestic and global issues on healthcare and their possible impact on the industry.
The University of Mary has challenged me to look within myself to grow, change, and become a more competent, courageous, compassionate person.MSN/MBA Healthcare Administration Dual Degree
Your first step is to apply for candidacy by submitting the application for admission. Candidacy means you are on your way to completing the admissions process! You will need to be accepted into your program before you can enroll in classes.
Upon receiving candidacy, you will need to submit the following to be considered for admissions into a graduate program:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Official transcripts
- Graduated from the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Professional goal statement
- Current unencumbered RN license
- Resume identifying applicable professional education experience
- Background/background check disclosure form
Two References (references should include one former or current supervisor, prior college faculty, or current colleague)
- Evening classes in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT
- Tuition: $540/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester