MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Health Care Administration
University of Mary’s MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Health Care Administration will help you gain the blend of clinical and administrative skills necessary to become a nursing leader or health care executive.
In today’s health care environment, nursing leaders need a broad background in business and clinical concepts to create impactful change in the industry. Our unique, accelerated Health Care Administration Dual Degree program gives you the skills to advance in a health care organization and excel in a leadership position.
Take the First Step
Get in touch with any questions or submit the simple application for admission.
After acceptance to the university as a candidate for graduate studies, we will assist you every step of the way toward acceptance into your academic program so you can enroll and begin your classes!
At a Glance
- Evenings in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; and Billings, MT
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- BSNs who want to move into top leadership roles
- Nurses seeking to gain advanced nursing and business skills
- Nurse Administrator
- Hospital Executive
- Clinic Executive
- Government Health Care Agency Administrator
What You’ll Learn
With the University of Mary’s MSN/MBA Dual Degree in Health Care Administration, you will gain the skills necessary to analyze issues between clinical nursing practice and health care administration, offer effective conflict resolution, and provide leadership for practical solutions. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Integrate ethical practices and policies that appropriately address the unique health care laws and regulations health care organizations must follow.
- Synthesize information through research and data analysis.
- Facilitate change toward high quality, cost-effective, and ethical nursing care delivery systems.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, consumers, and other key stakeholders to effect needed change in health care delivery systems.
- Incorporate service and Benedictine values into nursing leadership practices.
- Evaluate current domestic and global issues on health care and their possible impact on the industry.
The University of Mary has challenged me to look within myself to grow, change, and become a more competent, courageous, compassionate person.MSN/MBA Health Care Administration Dual Degree
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
The master's degree program in nursing at the University of Mary is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.HTTP://WWW.CCNEACCREDITATION.ORG
- Evening classes in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT
Shila Blend, MSN, RN
Deborah Cave, DNP, RN, CNE
Carol Ann Cavouras, RN, MS
Claudia Dietrich, MS, RN, NE-BC
Joan Doerner, EdD, RN
Christine Keller, MSN, RN
Julie Klein, PhD, RN, CNE
Janet Lakomy, PhD, RN
Joanne Lassiter, EdD, MSN, RN
Linda Liebert-Hall, JD
Billie Madler, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, FAANP
Lauren Terzo, MSN, RN, MBA, OCN
Karen Zimmerman, MSN, RN, DNP-S
- Tuition: $560/credit
- Application fee: $45
- Technology fee: $43 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester
The University of Mary is committed to putting your educational goals within reach. Learn what scholarships you qualify for.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Official transcripts
- Graduated from the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Current unencumbered RN license
For more information about our admission requirements, please visit this page.