With an online bachelor’s degree in Marketing, you will expand your knowledge and experience needed to share success stories for products and services.
Our bachelor’s degree in Marketing, designed for working adults, will teach you how to successfully move brand awareness from understanding to engagement to implementation. Students pursuing the online bachelor's degree in Marketing will master product and service positioning and promotion, market research, and consumer demand. Because marketing cuts across industries, locally and globally, you will be prepared to lead and serve in any organization in the private, public, or non-profit sector.
At a Glance
As little as 2.6 years depending on transferred credits
Cost per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students desiring the skills needed to succeed in a marketing career
- Professionals without a bachelor's seeking to transition into a marketing career
- Those desiring skills that are applicable across a wide number of industries
- Brand Manager
- Media Planner
- Market Researcher
- Advertising Executive
- Sales Director
- Public Relations Representative
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Event Planner
- Marketing Department Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our Marketing program, you’ll learn by doing, executing a variety of marketing tasks that are applicable to real-world situations and problems. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to:
- Formulate decisions utilizing the Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Analyze the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Apply business support tools to decision-making.
- Develop a marketing research plan.
- Evaluate marketing strategies.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Please mail your transcripts to the University of Mary at
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
Did you previously attend the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcript for you! Contact us today to learn more!
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.
- Tution: $450 per credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology/Distance Ed fee: $30 per credit
- Security/Cybersecurity fee: $5 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester