Bachelor of Science in Marketing
With an online bachelor’s degree in Marketing, you will expand your knowledge and experience needed to share success stories for products and services.
Our bachelor’s degree in Marketing, designed for working adults, will teach you how to successfully move brand awareness from understanding to engagement to implementation. Students pursuing the online bachelor's degree in Marketing will master product and service positioning and promotion, market research, and consumer demand. Because marketing cuts across industries, locally and globally, you will be prepared to lead and serve in any organization in the private, public, or non-profit sector.
At a Glance
As little as 2.6 years depending on transferred credits
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Students desiring the skills needed to succeed in a marketing career
- Professionals without a bachelor's seeking to transition into a marketing career
- Those desiring skills that are applicable across a wide number of industries
- Brand Manager
- Media Planner
- Market Researcher
- Advertising Executive
- Sales Director
- Public Relations Representative
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Event Planner
- Marketing Department Manager
What You’ll Learn
Through our Marketing program, you’ll learn by doing, executing a variety of marketing tasks that are applicable to real-world situations and problems. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to:
- Formulate decisions utilizing the Benedictine values, ethical frameworks, and professional standards.
- Analyze the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Apply business support tools to decision-making.
- Develop a marketing research plan.
- Evaluate marketing strategies.
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
- Tuition: $460 per credit
- Application fee: $30
- Technology fee: $43 per credit
- Parking fee (evening class participants only): $25 per semester
The University of Mary is committed to putting your educational goals within reach. Learn what scholarships you qualify for.
We welcome transfer students from regionally accredited community and junior colleges and four-year colleges and universities. If you’ve ever been enrolled in any such institution, you are a transfer student. The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the undergraduate program:
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every college previously attended.
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
Prospective students with at least 24 transferable credits must have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher. If you have fewer than 24 transfer hours to evaluate, we also require the following to determine your opportunity for success:
- Academic transcript(s) from high school or GED transcript (if applicable) and any college(s) concurrently attended during high school.
- An official score report from the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) examination (if you are under 21).
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.