Students who apply to the RRT to BSRT program must have graduated from a CoARC accredited institution with an associate or an associate of applied science degree in Respiratory Therapy. Candidates that have passed the NBRC Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) examination must submit proof of a current unencumbered RRT license upon applying to the RRT to BSRT program. Candidates working on obtaining their RRT credential must provide proof that the RRT credential has been obtained prior to graduating from the RRT to BSRT program.
The following will be needed when you have applied for admission so we can get you accepted into the undergraduate program:
- A non-refundable $30 application fee
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, with a GPA of 2.75 or higher in the respiratory therapy courses transferred to the University of Mary
- Grade of “C” or higher in each of the courses that meet graduation requirements and official transcripts for transferred credits.
- Documentation of successful completion of the NBRC Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT) examination and current license
*Candidates working on obtaining their RRT credential must provide proof that the RRT credential has been obtained prior to graduating from the RRT to BSRT program.
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every college previously attended.
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions and a free preliminary transfer credit review can be completed with unofficial transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you attended. Official, final transcripts must be submitted prior to enrolling in classes.