Clinical Mental Health Counseling Graduate Certificate
Enhance your skills and develop new techniques with a Clinical Mental Health Counseling Certificate from University of Mary.
Clinical mental health counseling professionals will benefit from this 17-credit, blended program designed for working practitioners. Courses are offered through an interactive video conferencing program, allowing individuals from across the region to complete the coursework required to meet your career goals.
At a Glance
17 credits/7 courses
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Master’s level counselors who need to meet requirements for clinical mental health counseling license.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor
What You’ll Learn
- Roles, techniques, and approaches of clinical mental health counselors
- Clinical skills in working with children, adolescents, and adults
- Connections with agencies and community resources
- Models, approaches, techniques and ethical and legal considerations of clinical supervision
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Statement of purpose – one-page essay describing why you want to enroll in this program, how the Benedictine values help guide your practice, and what skills and experiences you will bring to the cohort.
Additional coursework or experiences may be required based on previous coursework and current licensure.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit