Project Management Graduate Certificate
Learn how to execute projects on time and on budget with a graduate certificate in Project Management.
This program will teach you how to effectively manage projects from initiation to completion by helping you develop competencies in organization, management, and financial accountability.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Cost per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Anyone interested in learning how to more effectively and efficiently manage projects in any industry
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA or MS in Business with a Project Management specialization or pursuing their Master of Project Management (MPM)
- Business managers and owners who want to better understand the project management process
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
What You’ll Learn
- The culture, principles, and basic techniques of project management.
- How to employ the basic tools of project and program management, such as work breakdown structure, scheduling, earned value analysis, and risk management.
- Best practices for communicating with stakeholders, working effectively with project sponsors and business owners, and assembling and leading project teams.
- Defining project scope, milestones, and success metrics.
- Managing risk and overcoming common project obstacles.
- Monitoring progress and managing complex budgets.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts – Please mail the transcripts to the University of Mary at:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Did you graduate from the University of Mary? We’ll request your transcripts for you! Contact your admissions representative today to learn more!
Note: Current students with senior status (greater than 90 semester credits earned) may enroll as a non-degree seeking student.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology/Safety fee: $35 per credit