Project Management Graduate Certificate
Learn how to execute projects on time and on budget with a graduate certificate in Project Management.
This program will teach you how to effectively manage projects from initiation to completion by helping you develop competencies in organization, management, and financial accountability.
At a Glance
9 credits/3 courses/15 weeks
Cost per Credit
Is This the Program For Me?
Who It’s For
- Anyone interested in learning how to more effectively and efficiently manage projects in any industry
- Professionals who want to take a step toward earning an MBA or MS in Business with a Project Management specialization or pursuing their Master of Project Management (MPM)
- Business managers and owners who want to better understand the project management process
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
What You’ll Learn
- The culture, principles, and basic techniques of project management.
- How to employ the basic tools of project and program management, such as work breakdown structure, scheduling, earned value analysis, and risk management.
- Best practices for communicating with stakeholders, working effectively with project sponsors and business owners, and assembling and leading project teams.
- Defining project scope, milestones, and success metrics.
- Managing risk and overcoming common project obstacles.
- Monitoring progress and managing complex budgets.
If you are serving or have served our country, we sincerely thank you. Our military services office is here to work closely with active duty, retired, reserve, and eligible family members qualified for military benefits. Learn how we can help you with the application process and review the benefits you have earned.
- Tuition: $500/credit
- Technology fee: $30 per credit
For a full list of fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Attended the University of Mary before? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]