Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An evening or online MBA will give you the quantitative and operational skills you need to advance your business career.
Leading a business begins at the operational level. Through our Master of Business Administration program, you will gain accounting, financial, leadership, and other advanced skills needed to excel as a well-rounded professional and make a positive impact in your business. Take your career further.
At a Glance
As little as 16 months
Evenings at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS
Tuition per Credit
Is This the Degree For Me?
Who It’s For
- Business leaders and executives looking to advance their practical skills
- Business professionals interested in acquiring advanced, quantitative business skills
- Professionals interested in business operations and processes
- Problem-solvers seeking real-world skills to back up their ideas
- Team Leader
- Vice President
- C-Suite Executives
- Business Strategist
- Operations Consultant
What You’ll Learn
In our MBA program, you will gain advanced quantitative knowledge focused on successful business practices. When you graduate, you will be prepared to:
- Evaluate the contemporary global business environment in an integrated manner to propose business solutions.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Interpret results from multiple business support tools to inform decision making.
- Handle operational tasks focused on accounting and finance.
- Understand business processes and how to modify them for different situations.
- Synthesize content from professional journals and scholarly research to make conclusions regarding business practices.
- Assess business best practices using quantitative methodology.
University of Mary’s MBA program allows students to learn in the best way for them—online, in the classroom, or a combination of both. I recommend University of Mary to anyone I know looking to further their education.MBA Graduate
The Gary Tharaldson School of Business at the University of Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.View Accreditation
Your first step is to apply for candidacy by submitting the application for admission. Candidacy means you are on your way to completing the admissions process! You will need to be accepted into your program before you can enroll in classes.
Upon receiving candidacy you will need to submit the following to be considered for admissions into a graduate program:
- Official transcripts showing a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Graduated from the University of Mary? Then we’ll get your Mary transcript for you!
- At most other schools, you can request transcripts by going to the National Student Clearinghouse or by contacting the registrar’s office.
- Have your transcripts sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Mary
7500 University Drive
Bismarck, ND 58504
- Or request to send electronic transcripts to [email protected]
- Application/enrollment fee - This will be collected at the time you fill out the online application.
- Evenings at our locations in Bismarck, ND; Fargo, ND; Grand Forks AFB, ND; Watford City, ND; Billings, MT; and Fort Riley, KS